Thank you for your interest in Burnaby Schools for your child’s summer learning experience. We will be resuming registration this Thursday, May 5, with a staggered schedule dependent on the grade your child will be entering in September 2016. Courses for other grades will not be available until the scheduled date (next week)
Please see the front page of the District website for the dates scheduled to register your child.
Kindergarten Registration for the 2016-2017 School Year is ongoing! We are accepting Kindergarten registrations for September 2016 for children who were born in 2011. Please come to the school between 9:30 and 2:30 to register your child. Parents/Guardians should bring the following documents for registration:
- Birth Certificate (if born in Canada), or;
- Immigration Documents, Citizenship Card or Permanent Resident Card for parents and child (if born outside of Canada)
- Records of Immunizations
- Proof of Address – two pieces (ie. one of: a Purchase or Rental Agreement, Utility Bill, Driver’s Licence; one of: a Government Document: Child Tax Credit Notice, Income Tax Assessment, Property Tax Assessment
- Emergency Contact Information
- Care Card Number/Doctor Contact Information
Please be aware of the school boundaries for Stride Avenue. IF you are not sure if you live within Stride’s catchment area, please phone the school at 604-664-8854 or look on the district website: www.sd41.bc.ca. Register early as space may be limited.
Please note: the deadline for Cross District and Out of District applications was February 29th.
The BC Child Care Resource & Referral Program can provide families with information on what options are available near our school community. Please visit www.ccrr.bc.ca or call 604-294-1109.